LaserPecker 2 Basic Version DIY Laser Engraver 5W Semiconductor Laser with 100x100mm Engraving Area
30-Day Returns: Protect your shopping experience
12-Month Warranty: Perfect after-sales service
LaserPecker 2 Basic Features:
- Nearly all the laser engravers on the market are either too bulky to take on-the-go or too pricey to be a good value. The first generation of LaserPecker Pro was a game-changer, combining versatility and affordability. The second generation? A solid disruptive innovation, again! Personal DIY, bulk or offline shop commercial customization, production marking and far more.
- LaserPecker 2 adds powerful features along with an easy to use interface to make laser engraving affordable and simple for beginners, hobbyists, and professionals alike. The sleek, compact, plug-and-play device sets up in seconds and works with a smartphone to transfer images and begin engraving with just a few clicks.
- LaserPecker 2 laser engraver rockets up the engraving speed to 600mm/s. Compared to the LaserPecker Pro first generation, it’s a giant leap forward. Three engraving resolution options of 1k, 1.3k and 2k provide the perfect details level at your fingertips. 10 times higher speed, 10 time more possibilities!
- Featuring a super-fast preview speed of 3750mm/s, its potential is obvious. The industrial-grade fully digital Galvano scanning system fully supports square and graphic preview, making the positioning much easier, more accurate and intuitive. What you see is what you get!
- Conventional engravers offer very limited engraving options, and you’re limited to only one way to engrave - flat on the table. What if you really need a portable, handheld engraving solution that handles anything? LaserPecker 2 is capable of 360° rotating engravings on cylindrical objects, as well as curved or uneven surfaces. LaserPecker 2 simply does it all.
- LaserPecker 2 can engrave almost on everything that springs to your mind. Metal, dark glass, colored ceramics, wood, bamboo, leather, paper, fruit, food, plastic, acrylic, stone, cement, bone, all layers of materials, anything!
Laserpecker 2 Basic Laser Engraver Specification:
- Model: LaserPecker 2 Basic
- Product Weight: 1.75kg
- Product Size: 162.5 x 60 x 122mm
- Engraving Area: 100x2000mm
- Engraving speed: 6mm/s-800mm/s
- Preview speed: 5000mm/s
- Engraving accuracy: ≤0.025mm
- Repeatability: ≤0.025mm
- Engraving depth: 0.5mm (wooden/dark acrylic cutting thickness is 5mm)
- Supported formats: G-code/JPG/PNG/BMP; SVG/DWG/DXF and other vector formats
- Preview method:Box preview + graphic preview (simple line drawing graphics)
- wireless connection: High-speed BT 5.0 (wireless transmission); USB connection
- Continuous working time: 63h
- Engraving angle: any angle
- Height adjustable stand: 0~120mm
- Laser spot size (diameter) 0.025mm
- Marking line width 0.025mm
- Laser Power: 5W
- Input power: DC（12V 5A 100-240V 50-60HZ）
- Total power: ≤60W
- Pulse frequency: 2.5K
- Work Temperature: Temperature range: 0℃ to 65℃; Humidity range: 5℃~80℃ (non-condensation dew)
- Cooling System: Air Cooling
- Engraving Materials: Lacquered metal, anodized metal, 304 stainless steel, bamboo, leather, food, paper, cloth, photosensitive seal, plastic, acrylic, colored glass, glazed ceramics, etc.
- Operating system: Support iOS 9.0 + Android 6.0 + Mac + Windows 10 and above
- Supported languages: Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, etc.
- Package Size: 35.6x28.5x17.8cm/14x11.2x7in
- Package Weight: 4.56kg/10lb
- Note: It can be compatible with Macbook pro, Macbook mini, Macbook air etc.
LaserGRBL VS LightBurn Software
LaserGRBL (Free) (Windows): LaserGRBL Download Page
LaserGRBL is one of the best Windows software for image Laser Engraving. It is able to load any image, pictures and logo and send to your laser engrave with few click. It is specifically developed for use with hobbist laser cutter and engraver and could be a good free and easy alternative to picengrave, benbox, T2laser, lightburn for who don’t need more then a simple and effective tool. LaserGRBL is compatible with any engraver based on Grbl v0.9 and Grbl v1.1 standards.
LightBurn is layout, editing, and control software for your laser cutter. With LightBurn you can:
- Import artwork in a variety of common vector graphic and image formats (including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP)
- Arrange, edit, and even create new vector shapes within the editor, with powerful features like offsetting, boolean operations, welding, and node editing
- Apply settings like power, speed, number of passes, cut order, brightness & contrast, dithering mode, and much more
- Send the result directly to your laser cutter
LightBurn is a native application written for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
We offer free & discreet shipping. Our goal is to ensure that the items are delivered to our customers as quickly as possible.
|Country or Region||Shipping Method||Ships From||Shipping Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||UPS||US warehouses||3-5 Business Days||Free|
|United States||DHL/FedEx||China||8-15 Business Days||Free|
|DHL||European warehouse||3-5 Business Days||Free|
EU Countries: Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden.
Orders will be processed within 1-2 business days of receipt of full payment.If it is shipped from the shipping warehouse in China, the delivery time will take about 8-15 business days, if it is shipped from a local warehouse, then the delivery time will only take 3-5 business days.This is the estimated time. Exceptional circumstances may extend this time frame (such as holidays, snowstorms, heavy rain, or COVID-19, etc.)
We ship from four warehouses in China, the United States and Europe, so the products in the same order may be shipped from different warehouses, depending on the buyer's location and whether the product is in stock overseas.
If an item you ordered is temporarily out of stock, one of our customer service representatives will contact you. You can choose to wait for restock or cancel your order.
All products on Htpowlasers are free of postage. Except for remote areas, if the area is remote, you need to pay additional shipping fees. You can consult customer service before selling, and we will choose the best option for you according to the quotation given by the logistics provider.
About Import Tax
Any shipment from our US warehouse or European warehouse is duty-free and customers do not need to deal with import duties. However, any goods shipped from the Chinese warehouse to your country may have tariffs, which will be determined according to your country's customs policy.
Shipping Method and Shipping Time
Once shipped, you will receive a shipping email with the tracking number. Usually you can track your package at: https://www.17track.net
Our goal is to ensure that items are delivered to our customers as quickly as possible.
The shipping methods we use are UPS and DHL,All products sold on Htpowlasers are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (excluding exceptions). If you have not received your product after this period of time, you are entitled to a full refund after inspection by post.
Shipping times are estimates. Invalid address, customs clearance procedures, COVID-2019, bad weather or other reasons will cause the delivery time to be longer than expected.
1- Working days: working days refer to Monday to Friday (except holidays and weekends)
2- The times we write are estimated general delivery times
The exact delivery time depends on your location and the origin of the package. If you need more information, please contact our customer service. We will answer your questions as soon as we see your email
If you have any other questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org