ATOMSTACK MR20 20W Infrared Laser Module 1064nm Laser for Engraving Metal and Plastic
30-Day Returns: Protect your shopping experience
12-Month Warranty: Perfect after-sales service
1. The world's first consumer-grade optical power 20W 1064nm wavelength Atomstack MR20 20W laser module, no competing products, suitable for fine marking of all common metals and plastics. It can quickly cut 0.2mm aluminum sheet at one time.
2. It is suitable for all frame structure engraving machines of atomstack.
3. 20W high-power high-frequency pulse laser, which can deeply engrave materials and emboss stone materials.
4. Using optical fiber transmission, energy concentration and small transportation loss
- High power: The world's first 1064nm wavelength pulsed fiber optic infrared laser module with an optical power up to 20W, using a Q-switch (photoelectric switch) main oscillator and a high-power optical fiber amplifier (MOPA) structure;
- Multi-material application: MR20 fiber laser module is suitable for high-speed fine engraving of all daily metals (copper, iron, aluminum, zinc, silver, etc.) and plastics, and can also be engraved on black acrylic, leather, ceramics and rocks;
- Metal cutting: 20W powerful power and 0.03*0.06 ultra-fine light spot, so that MR20 can easily cut 0.2mm aluminum business cards at one time, and can cut 0.5mm brass sheets multiple times;
- High adaptability: MR20 module can be quickly installed and adapted to all atomstack brand laser engraving machine frames, and can expand the working area to 850*400mm or 850*800mm;
- Customized lightburn control board: In order to be able to use lightburn software control, MR20 has customized a special control board for infrared laser modules, which can set the laser power through lightburn and adjust the pulse frequency with the knob, which greatly improves the ease of work;
- Optical fiber transmission: The energy transmission adopts the optical fiber transmission method, which can greatly improve the energy transmission efficiency and reduce the energy transmission loss;
- Deep cutting: 1064nm infrared laser is very suitable for deep engraving on a neat slate plane, showing a relief effect;
- Easy focusing: simple double red light focusing method, easy to get the best focal length in 30 seconds;
- Laser derusting: MR20 1064nm wavelength laser is very suitable for removing the rust layer on the metal surface, and can quickly derust the metal;
- Model: Atomstack MR20
- Engraving materials: PCB, acrylic (non-transparent), aluminum oxide, electroplated and painted metal, 304 mirror stainless steel, glass (non-transparent), ceramics, slate, leather;
- Cutting material: thin stainless steel sheet, thin aluminum sheet; brass sheet;
- Laser output optical power: 20W
- Laser power consumption: 90W
- Laser wavelength: 1064nm
- Spot size: 0.03*0.06mm
- Maximum pulse energy: 0.7mj
- Optical pulse width: 80-110ns
- Repetition frequency: 30-60kHz
- Peak power: 7kW
- Power supply: 24V DC
- When operating the laser engraving machine, please install the laser protective cover; if it is not installed, you need to wear goggles.
- Do not touch the laser with your hands, or you may burn your hands.
- Please avoid strong impact on the machine.
- Children under the age of 14 are prohibited from using this product, and children over the age of 14 need adult supervision.
- Do not apply the laser directly to any specular reflective object, which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.
LaserGRBL VS LightBurn Software
LaserGRBL (Free) (Windows): LaserGRBL Download Page
LaserGRBL is one of the best Windows software for image Laser Engraving. It is able to load any image, pictures and logo and send to your laser engrave with few click. It is specifically developed for use with hobbist laser cutter and engraver and could be a good free and easy alternative to picengrave, benbox, T2laser, lightburn for who don’t need more then a simple and effective tool. LaserGRBL is compatible with any engraver based on Grbl v0.9 and Grbl v1.1 standards.
LightBurn is layout, editing, and control software for your laser cutter. With LightBurn you can:
- Import artwork in a variety of common vector graphic and image formats (including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP)
- Arrange, edit, and even create new vector shapes within the editor, with powerful features like offsetting, boolean operations, welding, and node editing
- Apply settings like power, speed, number of passes, cut order, brightness & contrast, dithering mode, and much more
- Send the result directly to your laser cutter
LightBurn is a native application written for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
We offer free & discreet shipping. Our goal is to ensure that the items are delivered to our customers as quickly as possible.
|Country or Region||Shipping Method||Ships From||Shipping Time||Shipping Fee|
|United States||UPS||US warehouses||3-5 Business Days||Free|
|United States||DHL/FedEx||China||8-15 Business Days||Free|
|DHL||European warehouse||3-5 Business Days||Free|
EU Countries: Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden.
Orders will be processed within 1-2 business days of receipt of full payment.If it is shipped from the shipping warehouse in China, the delivery time will take about 8-15 business days, if it is shipped from a local warehouse, then the delivery time will only take 3-5 business days.This is the estimated time. Exceptional circumstances may extend this time frame (such as holidays, snowstorms, heavy rain, or COVID-19, etc.)
We ship from four warehouses in China, the United States and Europe, so the products in the same order may be shipped from different warehouses, depending on the buyer's location and whether the product is in stock overseas.
If an item you ordered is temporarily out of stock, one of our customer service representatives will contact you. You can choose to wait for restock or cancel your order.
All products on Htpowlasers are free of postage. Except for remote areas, if the area is remote, you need to pay additional shipping fees. You can consult customer service before selling, and we will choose the best option for you according to the quotation given by the logistics provider.
About Import Tax
Any shipment from our US warehouse or European warehouse is duty-free and customers do not need to deal with import duties. However, any goods shipped from the Chinese warehouse to your country may have tariffs, which will be determined according to your country's customs policy.
Shipping Method and Shipping Time
Once shipped, you will receive a shipping email with the tracking number. Usually you can track your package at: https://www.17track.net
Our goal is to ensure that items are delivered to our customers as quickly as possible.
The shipping methods we use are UPS and DHL,All products sold on Htpowlasers are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (excluding exceptions). If you have not received your product after this period of time, you are entitled to a full refund after inspection by post.
Shipping times are estimates. Invalid address, customs clearance procedures, COVID-2019, bad weather or other reasons will cause the delivery time to be longer than expected.
1- Working days: working days refer to Monday to Friday (except holidays and weekends)
2- The times we write are estimated general delivery times
The exact delivery time depends on your location and the origin of the package. If you need more information, please contact our customer service. We will answer your questions as soon as we see your email
If you have any other questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org