With the continuous development of science and technology, laser technology has gradually become a powerful assistant in various fields. The number of laser engraving machines on the market is gradually increasing, and the Atomstack portable laser engraver has become a new product that has attracted much attention. This article will introduce the relevant knowledge of portable laser engraving machine in detail.
What Is a Portable Laser Engraving Machine
Portable laser engraver, as the name suggests, is a portable laser engraving device. Compared with the traditional laser engraving machine, the portable laser engraving machine has the advantages of small size, light weight, and easy to carry, which can meet the needs of users in different occasions, such as business trips, home DIY, etc.
The Main Structure And Working Principle Of Portable Laser Engraving Machine
1. Main components
(1) Laser: The laser is the core component of the Atomstack S20 Pro laser engraver. After the laser beam is designed through the optical path, it can be focused into a very small diameter to increase the power density of the laser beam.
(2) Lens system: The lens system includes a convex lens and a mirror, and its main function is to focus the laser beam on the position to be processed.
(3) Motion control system: The motion control system is composed of controller, driver, stepping motor, etc., and is mainly responsible for moving the workpiece or working platform to the designated position according to the preset path.
(4) Cooling system: A large amount of heat is generated during the working process of the laser, which needs to be dissipated through the cooling system to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
2. Working principle
The workflow of the LaserPecker 3 laser engraver is basically the same as that of the traditional laser engravers, mainly including the following steps:
(1) Create the pattern or text to be processed through CAD software or CorelDRAW and other drawing software;
(2) Import the prepared pattern or text into the laser engraving software, and adjust it as needed, such as size, line width, color, etc.;
(3) Set the processing parameters, such as processing speed, power, number of scans, scan interval, etc.;
(4) Fix the finished workpiece on the working platform and start the equipment;
(5) The portable laser engraving machine cuts off a layer of the surface of the workpiece through the irradiation of the laser beam to realize the engraving of patterns and characters;
(6) After the engraving is completed, take out the workpiece and carry out subsequent processing.
Advantages of Portable Laser Engravers
1. Strong mobility: the portable laser engraver is small in size, light in weight, easy to carry, and can be engraved in different places.
2. High processing precision: The portable laser engraving machines adopts advanced optical processing technology and motion control system, which can complete the process in a short time, and the processing precision is high, which can reach about 0.01 mm.
3. Easy to operate: Laserpecker portable laser engraver machine has a visual interface, which is easy to use and easy to operate.
4. Environmental protection: Compared with the traditional mechanical processing, chemical corrosion and EDM, the portable laser engraving machine does not need to use any chemicals and harmful gases during the working process, and it also greatly saves energy costs.
Market Application Prospect Of Portable Laser Engraving Machine
At present, portable laser engraving machines have been widely used in industries and fields such as electronics, printing, toys, textiles, leather, shoemaking, molds, decoration, and construction. Especially in the home DIY and personalized customization market, portable laser engraving machines have gained wide recognition and application. In the future, as people's demand for personalization and customization continues to grow, portable laser engraving machines are expected to be widely used in more fields.
Existing Problems And Development Trends Of Portable Laser Engraving Machines
Although the Laserpecker laser engraving machine has obvious advantages in terms of portability, ease of operation and processing accuracy, there are also some problems and challenges. For example, the engraving range of portable laser engraving machines is relatively limited compared with traditional laser engraving machines, and there are also problems such as safety issues and short service life.
In the future, the Laserpecker 2 laser engraving machine will develop in a more portable and easy-to-carry direction. At the same time, it will also focus on improving work efficiency and processing accuracy, expanding the engraving range and strengthening safety measures. With the continuous development of laser technology, it is believed that the portable laser engraving machine will become a new product that has attracted much attention, providing more convenient and efficient solutions for the personalized customization market, education fields and scientific research laboratories.