Atomstack S20 Pro laser cutting machine is a high-precision, high-speed processing equipment that is widely used in industries including electronics, metal manufacturing, automobiles, plastics, glass and many other fields. However, as a high-energy equipment, the laser cutting machine also has certain risks, and safety regulations must be strictly followed during operation. The following will introduce the matters needing attention when operating the laser cutting machine in detail.
Safety Regulations For Laser Cutting Machines
1. Wear safety protective gear before operation, such as protective glasses, gloves, earplugs, etc.
2. Do not wear exposed parts such as short sleeves or skirts in the processing area.
3. Keep the environment of the processing area clean so as not to affect the processing effect.
4. Operators should receive professional training and guidance to understand the structure and operation rules of the equipment.
5. Non-professionals are prohibited from operating the laser cutting machine to avoid accidents.
6. During the operation, the operator must always be vigilant and never be distracted or careless.
7. No smoking, eating or drinking in the processing area.
Operation Details Of Laser Cutting Machine
1. Install the laser cutting machine
Before installing the Atomstack laser cutting machine, first make sure that the area where it is located is dry, well-ventilated, and away from flammable materials. Before operation, it is necessary to check all parts of the laser cutting machine to ensure that all parts are orderly and complete and the equipment is operating normally. Simple debugging and calibration can also be carried out before the equipment is used.
2. Processing operation of laser cutting machine
Before the Atomstack S30 Pro laser cutting machine is processed, the material needs to be placed on the equipment and fixed to avoid movement or deformation during processing. Next, the parameters of the laser cutting machine need to be adjusted. These parameters include power settings, beam diameter, cutting speed, scanning frequency, and more. After adjusting these parameters, press the start button and wait for the equipment to complete the processing operation.
In the process of processing, it is necessary to monitor the operation of the equipment at all times, find problems in time and deal with them. At the same time, it is necessary to maintain and maintain the equipment frequently, clean the equipment, and replace damaged parts to ensure the normal operation and processing quality of the equipment.
3. End operation
Before ending the operation of the TwoTrees TTS-55 laser cutting machine, it is necessary to shut down all the equipment and carry out related cleaning and maintenance work. In addition, operators should also classify, store and manage the materials and tools they use for the next use.
In general, although the laser engraver is easy to operate, it requires the operator to have very professional knowledge and skills, and needs to abide by a series of safety regulations. Only by operating under the premise of strictly abiding by the safety regulations can the normal operation of the equipment and the safety of the operators be guaranteed.