The Atomstack laser engraver is a piece of equipment that requires maintenance, especially for those laser engravers that work in humid environments, it is very important to keep it dry. If left unattended, moisture can cause poor engraving quality or even destroy your laser engraver.
Here are some ways to keep your laser engraver from getting wet:
1. Avoid using the Atomstack S20 Pro laser engraving machine in a humid environment. It is best to keep it in a dry room. If it is used in a humid environment, make sure that the surface of the laser engraving machine is dry, especially the lens of the laser.
2. Install drying equipment around the laser engraving machine, such as a dehumidifier or air dryer. These devices can help control the level of humidity and reduce the risk of getting your laser engraver wet.
3. Frequently check whether there are water droplets on the surface of the parts of the laser engraving machine. If present, wipe it off immediately with a dry cloth. Of course, you need to make sure that the laser engraving machine is turned off and powered off before operating it.
4. Use a moisture-proof box to store the Atomstack S30 Pro laser engraving machine. Some models of laser engraving machines come with a moisture-proof box, which can be used to store the laser engraving machine, which can better control the degree of humidity.
5. Regularly clean the laser engraving machine. Keeping your laser engraver clean reduces the buildup of dirt and dust, which in turn reduces the effects of humidity. When cleaning, you need to pay attention to use a dry cleaning cloth and absolute alcohol (note, do not use cleaning agents containing moisture).
6. Regularly check the accessories and lines of the laser engraving machine. Check that cables and accessories are tight and not rusted, loose or damaged.
In conclusion, it is very important to keep the LaserPecker 3 laser engraver dry. Before using the laser engraving machine, you need to understand and master the methods mentioned above to avoid the laser engraving machine from getting wet. When there is moisture, it is necessary to take immediate measures to solve the problem, otherwise, moisture will cause irreversible damage, resulting in a decrease in the performance of the laser engraver, or even failure.