Atomstack laser engraver is a high-precision equipment, which can cut or process items by controlling the melting or oxidation of laser beams on the surface of materials. Laser engraving machines have the advantages of high efficiency, high precision, and good repeatability, so they are widely used in architectural models. This article will introduce the application of laser engraving machine in architectural models.
Advantages Of Laser Engraving Machine In Architectural Model Making
1. High precision: Atomstack S20 Pro laser engraver can perfectly present the architectural model within a very small error range.
2. High degree of freedom in design: laser engraving machines can make architectural elements of various structures and shapes according to the wishes of the designer, and are not limited by traditional engraving tools.
3. Fast speed: Compared with manual engraving, laser engraving machines are faster and more efficient in making architectural models.
4. Low production cost: Compared with other production processes, laser engraving machine is more time-saving and labor-saving in the production of architectural models, and the production cost is also lower.
Steps To Make Architectural Model With Laser Engraving Machine
1. Design the architectural model: First, it is necessary to determine the design plan of the architectural model through preliminary research and analysis, including the number of designs, structure size and appearance style, etc.
2. Prepare data: Since the Atomstack S30 Pro laser engraver can only read digital files, it is necessary to convert the design plan of the architectural model into a digital model, usually using large-scale software such as CAD (Computer Aided Design) or 3Dmax for modeling.
3. Import files: import the digital model into the laser engraving machine, and set the relevant settings in the laser engraving machine before performing accurate operations to avoid deviations.
4. Material selection: Select suitable materials for processing. According to the characteristics of the architectural model, materials such as wood, acrylic, and plastic are usually selected for production.
5. Cutting and engraving: On the laser engraver machine console, laser processing is performed to realize the production of architectural models. The material is split and engraved by melting or oxidation of the laser beam.
6. Finishing and processing: After the architectural model is produced, it is manually trimmed and painted.
Application Of Laser Engraving Machine In Architectural Model
1. Terrain model: In architectural modeling, it is usually necessary to make a terrain model in order to show the distribution and hierarchy of buildings in the geographical environment. LaserPecker 3 laser engraver can produce multi-level terrain outlines on a plane, and enhance the realism of the terrain through mapping technology.
2. Building exterior wall model: In the architectural model, the exterior wall is usually one of the most important parts. Laser engravers can produce exterior wall models of different colors, shapes and textures, and achieve real effects through fine engraving techniques.
3. Roof model: The roof is an important part of the architectural model, and the laser engraving machine can carve out the details of the roof to enhance its realism.
4. Internal device model: In the architectural model, the internal device is also an important part, such as stairs, elevators, etc. Laser engraving machines can carve out these internal device models in fine detail to achieve a more realistic effect.
5. Lighting model: Lighting plays an important role in architectural models. Laser engraving machines can cut and engrave on transparent materials to produce delicate lighting models.
Precautions For Laser Engraving Machine In Architectural Model Making
1. Equipment safety: The Ortur Laser Master 3 laser engraver needs to be protected to avoid the operator and other personnel from being injured by misoperation.
2. Equipment debugging: Before using the laser engraving machine, equipment debugging must be carried out to check whether the parameters of the equipment meet the requirements.
3. Material selection: Choose the material correctly to avoid the problem of equipment failure or imperfect engraving caused by the material being too hard or too thin.
4. Disposal of waste: Making architectural models will generate a lot of waste, such as cutting points, knives and dust, etc., which need to be cleaned up and thrown away in time to avoid pollution to the environment.
Laser engraver plays an irreplaceable role in the production of architectural models. Due to many advantages such as high precision, fast production speed, and low production cost, they are increasingly popular in the fields of architectural design and model production. However, before they are used, sufficient preparations should be made to avoid unnecessary situations such as damage, and at the same time, the characteristics of the laser engraving machine should be brought into full play to produce a more exquisite and realistic architectural model.