With the development of modern technology, laser processing has become a commonly used manufacturing process. In laser processing, Atomstack laser engraver is one of the most common equipment. Laser engraving machine can directly and accurately engrave patterns or characters on the surface of various objects such as two-dimensional images through laser processing. It has the advantages of high precision, fast speed, good processing effect, and low energy consumption. It has been widely used application. This article will introduce in detail how the laser engraving machine realizes two-dimensional image engraving.
Working Principle And Structure Of Laser Engraving Machine
1. Working principle
The workflow of the Atomstack S20 Pro laser engraving machine includes the following steps: First, use computer-aided design (CAD) software to create the pattern or text that needs to be engraved; then transfer the pattern data to the control system of the laser engraving machine, and adjust the processing as needed Parameters, such as processing speed, power and number of scans, etc.; then, the workpiece is fixed on the worktable, and the laser will focus the beam on the workpiece, so that the surface of the workpiece is partially vaporized and a very thin layer of deposits is generated, thereby forming a thin layer of deposits on the surface of the workpiece The engraving pattern is formed; finally, after the engraving is complete, the workpiece is removed for subsequent processing.
Laser engraving machine mainly consists of the following parts:
Laser: It is the core part of the Atomstack S30 Pro laser engraving machine, which mainly produces laser beams as processing tools.
Lens system: The lens system includes lenses and mirrors, the main function is to focus the laser beam on the position to be engraved.
Motion control system: The motion control system is an important part of the laser engraving machine. It is mainly composed of motors, drivers and controllers, which can accurately move the working platform and laser head to the position that needs to be engraved.
Working platform: place the workpiece to be processed.
Cooling system: The laser engraving machine will generate a lot of heat during processing, so it needs to be dissipated through the cooling system to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
The Process Of Laser Engraving Machine To Realize Two-Dimensional Image Engraving
When a Laserpecker laser engraving machine processes a two-dimensional image, it is first necessary to convert the image into a vector graphic, edit and preprocess it through CAD software, formulate the engraving path, and set processing parameters such as depth and speed, and then import the file into laser engraving Process in the software, and finally transmit the processing data to the control system of the laser engraving machine.
Next, we will explain in detail the specific process of laser engraving machine to achieve two-dimensional image engraving:
1. Image processing
Before processing two-dimensional images, it is necessary to convert pictures in common formats such as .jpg, .bmp, etc. into serialized vector image formats such as .dxf, .svg, etc. Process through vector image processing software such as Illustrator, CorelDRAW and other editing software, convert to the required format, such as .dxf file, and then import it into laser engraving software.
2. Processing parameter setting
After importing the vector image into the laser engraving software, set the processing parameters. The main setting parameters include laser power, working speed, scanning distance, path mode, color, etc. Different parameter settings will affect the final engraving effect.
3. Laser engraving
After setting the processing parameters, the processing data needs to be transmitted to the control system of the laser engraving machine, and the LaserPecker 3 laser engraving machine starts to engrave. During the engraving process, the laser beam will focus on a very small area, heat up the surface of the workpiece, and make it evaporate instantly, thus forming engraving marks on the surface. During the engraving process, the workpiece will be positioned and fixed, the movement of the working platform will control the engraving position and depth, and the focus of the laser beam will control the width of the engraving line.
Post-processing is required after engraving is complete. The workpiece is removed from the working platform, cleaned and polished, etc., and finally a beautiful engraved image is obtained.
Factors Affecting The Effect Of Laser Engraving
The quality of two-dimensional images processed by laser engraving machines depends on the following factors:
1. Setting of processing parameters: Laser power, material selection, processing speed and scanning distance will all affect the engraving effect, and appropriate parameters need to be set according to specific conditions.
2. Lens system: The quality of the lens system will affect the size and position of the focal point, thereby affecting the width and depth of the engraved lines.
3. Material quality: Different materials have different characteristics such as hardness, density and fastness, which will also affect the processing effect.
4. Processing process control: Some accidents during the processing process, such as the engraving head trying to super-intensify the processing depth, will cause problems such as surface burrs, so it is necessary to maintain proper water injection and fire prevention operations to avoid accidents.
Application Of Laser Engraving Machine In Practice
Ortur laser engravers are used in a wide range of applications, mainly in the following areas:
1. Industrial field: Laser engraving machine can be used for marking, engraving and engraving of various materials, as well as various screen printing and plate cutting.
2. Personalized customization: Through the laser engraving machine, you can engrave your own design patterns on personalized gifts, accessories, handicrafts, toys and other products to meet the individual requirements of consumers for products.
3. Printing industry: Laser engraving machines and printing machines can realize digital automatic production, improve printing efficiency and quality, and reduce labor consumption.
4. Cultural creativity: Some cultural and creative products can be produced through laser engraving machines, such as business cards, envelopes, greeting cards, etc.
In short, the laser engraver is a multifunctional processing tool, which has broad application prospects in various fields.